- On the day of your appointment you will be asked to leave a deposit of £200 by cash or card.
- £200 is normally the maximum deposit required and covers both bow and instrument when borrowed together, providing that the value of the bow does not exceed £1,000.
- Bows with a value over £1000 may require a separate deposit.
- Benslow Music Instrument Loan Scheme reserves the right to vary this in the case of specific instruments by agreement.
Annual Loan Charge
- The annual loan charge you will pay is based on 5% of the value of the instrument.
- The minimum annual loan charge you should expect to pay is £100 - our maximum annual loan charge is capped at £400 per item.
- Bows are calculated separately.
- Payment can be made via GOCARDLESS spread over 10 monthly instalments, or in full for the year. We accept all major Debit and Credit Cards except AMEX.
- Will will advise you of your annual charge at your appointment, payable after you've received your invoice following the initial four week trial period.
- Within 24 hours of signing the Terms and Conditions you are required to take out your own specialist musical instrument insurance policy covering the full value of the instrument and/or bow, under the details we supply.
- Information about insurers can be provided at your appointment.
- An administration charge of £5 will be added to each annual invoice.
- Bursaries to the value of 10% to 100% of the annual loan charge are available to applicants from households with a gross annual income of £35,000 and below, assessed on a case by case basis. Please enquire for more information.