Arrangements should be made to return your instrument/bow if you are not renewing your annual loan or if you are no longer eligible to borrow an instrument from us e.g. if you are no longer in full time education.
Please also get in touch if you need to return instrument/bow during your current loan period for whatever reason:
- You MUST make an appointment to return an instrument/bow
- Contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01462 420 748
- Please note that the Loan Scheme is open Monday to Saturday 09:00 to 16:00
- We usually require a minimum of 48 hours notice to make an appointment
- Returns are not complete until a receipt has been issued by the Loan Scheme
- Returned items must NOT be left with the Benslow Music Reception